Mandy Moore Says She's Doing 'Fantastic' After Divorce From Ryan Adams, 'Life Is Not Easy'


Mandy Moore says that she’s doing “fantastic” following her finalized June divorce from ex-husband Ryan Adams.

During the This Is Us panel at the Television Critics Association tour in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, the actress-singer said of how she’s holding up post-split, “Fantastic! It’s tough. Life is not easy. I think it’s been great to be able to take all of the chapters in my life and be able to pour it into a job like this because it all helps. It’s all fuel.”

“I think everything happens for a reason. I think I spent a good portion of the last years of my life really pouring all of my energy into my life and relationship, and now that that’s sort of not part of my life any more,” the 32-year-old said, adding “It’s just not a coincidence to me that things sort of opened back up, and I’m able to focus back on myself again.”

While Moore laughingly admitted that “it’s sort of a soul-crushing thing to be a part of pilot season year after year and for things not to move forward,” she believes “that things happen for a reason.”

“I’m thrilled that this is the one. It’s moving forward and I get to be a part of this incredible cast,” Moore said of filming alongside her NBC costars, including Milo Ventimiglia, Sterling K. Brown and Justin Hartley.

Though Moore doesn’t yet have any children of her own, she believes playing a wife and mother on screen in the dramedy is “good practice” for the future.

“It’s certainly good practice because I want to be a mom one day,” Moore said of working with infants on set, “So it’s working with babies and kids, and yeah, everything in between.”
Share on Google Plus

About HTV Pakistan

0 comments:

Post a Comment